RM will examine every element of your brand identity – from signage, packaging, vehicles and POS to advertising, collateral and web in order to see how they support or conflict with predetermined positioning strategies.
A brand audit provides an analysis of a company's brand, management and marketing effectiveness. It assesses a brand's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. It also identifies growth opportunities including those achieved by brand repositioning and extension.
The audit should result in recommendations to improve brand equity and positioning.
A brand is your company's most powerful asset!
RM'S BRAND AUDIT SERVICES INCLUDE:
Brand Development and Communications review
- Advertising and promotion materials
- Brand marketing elements: pricing, packaging, merchandising, distribution, direct marketing, sponsorships, etc.
- Press kit
- Press releases
- Sales collateral materials
- Internal communications
- Business cards, letterheads, etc.
- Advice on the correct use of trade marks as marketing tools in advertising and promotion
- Brand positioning research
- Brand extension research
- Brand asset studies
- Brand equity measurement system (awareness, preference, usage, value, accessibility, relevance, differentiation, vitality, emotional connection, loyalty, associations, personality)
- Product/service concept testing
- Logo recall & recognition testing
- Brand plans
- Marketing plans
- Media plans
- Brand positioning statements
- Business plans
- Creative briefs
Register a mark today and benefit from 10 YEARS OF TRADE MARK PROTECTION