INTERNATIONAL CREDIT REPORTS
International trade is continuously growing and gaining awareness of the creditworthiness and capacity of foreign companies you enter into a business relationship with is very important.
It is a fact that many firms go out of business within their formative years and in some cases the cause of this statistic is related to poor credit management and bad debts. In eagerness to secure that lucrative contract we often overlook the most basic principle of business: can the customers pay our bill and will they pay it on time?
RM provides instant online access to Credit Reports on over 100 Million companies from over 220 countries around the world.
Three levels of Company reports are instantly available to the online user contain ing following information (under normal circumstances and subject to availability) :
- Ownership and Management
- Names of directors, shareholders or proprietors
- Capital structure and shareholdings
- Names and job titles of senior company personnel
- Legal Status and History
- Date of incorporation
- Legal status, Company number and trading style
- Registered address
- Associated companies
- Historical information, change of ownership
- Full details of business activities
- Equipment employed
- Description of premises
- Number of employees
- Financial Information
- Extracts from or full balance sheets (if available) obtained from official registries or directly from the company
- Registered mortgages and charges
- Credit Appraisal and Conclusion
- An opinion based on the payment experience of trade suppliers, banks, known public records detailed of any court action and protested bills
Please contact a member of our sales team for more information.