THE RAYMOND MORRIS GROUP LIMITED AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (RM)
RM is an organisation committed to creating business growth whilst ensuring that impact on the environment is minimised and that all activities are conducted safely by well-trained and qualified employees.
Our policies and procedures for CSR are summarised as follows:
The main responsibility for developing corporate policies on social, ethical and environmental matters and for reviewing their effectiveness lies with the RM Board. It is then the responsibility of individual managers to communicate and implement such policies within their particular business area taking account of legislation to ensure compliance with the policy and to maintain, review and refine procedures accordingly.
RM policies and procedures, including those relating to social, environmental, health and safety, employment and ethical matters, are communicated to all staff via the RM Employee Handbook. All policies and procedures are reviewed regularly, any updates are communicated to staff.
The three key areas of corporate social responsibility at RM are:
- Health and Safety
- Human rights, employment and ethics
RM is committed to adopting environmentally responsible policies.
Health and safety
RM recognises its health and safety duties and responsibilities and complies with the relevant health and safety legislation. The Compliance and Administration Director has overall responsibility for health and safety.
Human rights, employment and ethics
It is our policy to adhere to all legislation relating to employment rights and equal opportunities, with particular reference to non-discrimination on the basis of ethnic origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
We ensure that physical, verbal and psychological abuse, or sexual or other forms of harassment towards employees is not tolerated.
We ensure that disabled persons are recruited, trained and promoted on the basis of aptitude and ability. If employees become disabled, every effort is made to retain them and when necessary re-train them for appropriate posts.
We pay wages and benefits which meet or exceed national minimum requirements and adhere to working time regulations where applicable.
We do not use forced labour nor employ workers under the school-leaving age.
We provide a safe and secure workplace and promote good health and safety and environmental practices.
We adhere to applicable laws regarding the freedom of employees to associate or bargain collectively without fear of discrimination.
All employees are expected to behave with integrity and honesty and adhere to the code of ethics.
Employees may report any concerns they may have over unethical business practices or conduct, dangers to health and safety, or breach of company policies. Any such disclosures are appropriately investigated. In addition, RM is committed to protecting the career and reputation of employees who report wrongdoing in accordance with established procedures, as long as their disclosures are delivered in good faith and seek to safeguard the best interests of the company.
We do not give or receive any bribes, extra contractual gratuities, inducements, facilitation fees or similar payments.
We do not give to customers or business contacts, or allow by employees to receive any gifts, whether in cash or kind, unless in the course of normally accepted business entertainment or the subject of prior written approval by management.
We do not donate (including sponsorship, subscriptions or provision of employee time or facilities) to any political party or similar organisation.
We ensure we purchase legal licences to all software in use.
We try to ensure that there are no conflicts of interest between employee's private financial activities and their part in the conduct of RM businesses.
RM recognises the value that its employees create for the business and its commitment to training and personal development, together with remuneration policies which are designed to reward achievement and emphasise the importance of retaining staff.
RM provides information to employees on a regular basis. This information includes matters relating to company performance, its prospects and the future outlook for business.
RM supports local charities and participates in a range of community activities.
Company Information Services
The RM company information service can be broadly split into two categories, RM Online where customers can obtain instant onscreen products and RM Offline where customers can place orders for products not available online for electronic delivery later.
RM Online company information services
- RM Online's UK company database combines up to 8 important sources of Company Information to give instant access to full company search reports, credit analysis and director searches on over 4 million U.K. registered companies and non-limited businesses. Sources include Companies House, County Courts, High Courts, London and Edinburgh Gazette, Credit Reference Agencies, Financial Analysis and Industry Comparisons. Reports from £6.
- RM Online's new Anti-Money Laundering service lets you instantly check the identity of any UK Individual and provides authorised users with access to records held on a number of databases to allow you to carry out verification checks necessary for Due Diligence and Anti Money Laundering regulations. Reports from £3.50.
- RM Online's International Credit Reports provides instant access to Comprehensive Reports on over 100 Million companies worldwide. Reports from £40.
- RM Companies House document Image-bank also provides instant access to every document filed at companies house since March 1995. These documents can be downloaded immediately to your PC for as little as £1 per document.
- RM's Trade Mark Database lets you search all UK and community registered marks complete with images of registered devices and logos and our registration department provides and international trade mark advisory service. Reports from £2.50.
RM Offline servicesRM's Worldwide Company Document Service provides packaged UK and International search reports, official records and copies of original documents such as certificates of incorporation, certificates of good standing as well as other documents on public file. This service covers all international companies including offshore jurisdictions.
We offer two levels of price structure:
- Pay as you go access where you pay for reports at normal retail prices.
- Discounted Pre-payment means that you can get a substantial discount off report prices depending on the level you choose.
There are three levels of access to choose from:
The Full Subscription account gives access to all of the above services and costs £250 per annum + report charges and VAT.
The Basic Subscription account gives you access to parts 1,3,4,5 and 6 and costs £84 per annum + report charges and VAT.
The Regular Account gives you pay as you go access to parts 1, 5 and 6 above. There is no annual charge for this type of account.
Once you have decided on the level of access you need and the type of pricing which suits your requirements, please complete the attached application form and return it to us. Once we have processed this we will issue you with a unique client code and password which you can then use to log on to any of the above databases.
If you have an enquiry please contact our specialists for FREE advice and consultation on +44(0)1462 427 300 or email us email@example.com